What is an Immediate Load Dental Implant?
Here in the Triad of North Carolina, Drs. Keith and Dan MacDonald are offering same-day dental restorations to restore smiles that are suffering from tooth loss. Immediate load dental implants allow patients to come in and leave our office in just one day with a fully-renewed smile.
You won’t have to wait a month for your surgical site to heal and instead, we can provide you with an attractive, durable, temporary restoration until we finish designing your permanent one. An immediate load implant typically can only be used for a single-tooth restoration but luckily, many patients are great candidates for it.
Benefits of Immediate Load Implants
If you want to restore your smile in one day with a long-lasting solution that enhances your appearance and boosts confidence, then an immediate load dental implant is right for you. Additional benefits that our patients experience with this highly-effective tooth replacement option include:
- A shorter treatment process
- Reduced surgery time
- Leave with a new smile all in one day
- Ultimate comfort with exact implant placement
- Regain function of your teeth right away
How the Process Works
The best part about immediate load implants is that the procedure is fast, easy, and minimally invasive. When you come in for your initial consultation, Drs. Keith and Dan MacDonald will examine your oral health and ensure your jaw can support your dental implants.
After your exam, we will explain to you the details of the procedure and allow you to ask any questions you may have. In some cases, patients may require one of our supplemental procedures before beginning implant treatment to ensure a greater level of success.
- We will perform a pre-procedure exam to remove any damaged, loose, or failing teeth to prepare you for your implants.
- Then, we will surgically place the implant in the jawbone and use a temporary crown to cover it so you won’t have to leave our office toothless.
- While the implant heals and integrates with the supporting bone tissue, you’ll come back to receive your permanent restoration.
- After you leave with your stunning new smile, be sure to maintain good oral hygiene and come in for your regular dental visits so your implant can last a lifetime.
Live with Your New Smile Today
The first step to restoring your smile with a same-day solution is scheduling your consultation with Drs. Keith and Dan MacDonald. As soon as they create a precise treatment plan for you and ensure you’re a good candidate for immediate load dental implants, they’ll be able to get started right away. Soon after your consultation, you’ll experience the benefits of a beautiful, healthy smile again.