Affordable Dental Care at Triad Cosmetic Dentistry
We don’t want damaged or missing teeth to prevent our patients from living their fullest lives. That’s why our dedicated team wants to give you a smile you can feel confident about without a second thought about missing teeth.
At Triad Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer various financing options to meet your needs while making dental care accessible to as many patients as possible. Our team will work to find an effective solution for you and provide results at an affordable cost.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
During your initial consultation, one of our Triad dentists will examine your oral health and create a customized treatment plan that’ll include a breakdown of the cost. There will be no hidden fees or surprise costs throughout your treatment. Everything is completed here at our Archdale office at one given price to ensure your comfort and satisfaction.
Insurance may cover a portion of the expenses. We recommend contacting your provider prior to your appointment for any questions regarding the details of your coverage. If there are any questions we can answer, don’t hesitate to contact our practice at (336) 803-7570 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Do You Offer Interest-Free Financing?
Yes! We’re proud to work with several patient financing programs including CareCredit, LendingClub, Springstone Financial, and iCare Financial. They offer a variety of affordable payment plans for your convenience, including interest-free options within a limited payment window. If you’d prefer a longer payment window, low-interest plans are also available.
Applying online or over the phone is easy, and you’ll find out if you qualify instantly. Best of all, you won’t have to worry about any up-front costs or other hidden fees. Thanks to these third-party lenders, dental implants could be an affordable solution to tooth loss.
Fast & Easy Payment Solutions
Triad Cosmetic Dentistry works with multiple financing programs to help our patients receive the dental care they need without breaking the bank. These third-party lenders offer low-interest or interest-free plans, flexible payment plans, and applying online is easy. We accept the following:
- CareCredit — No upfront costs, annual fees, or prepayment penalties. You may be eligible for a 6 to 24-month deferment period at no interest, or a 24 to 60-month period at a reduced APR and fixed monthly payments.
- LendingClub — Find out which plans you qualify for in advance, without impacting your credit. They offer multiple no-interest plans to finance your care within a 6 to 84-month deferment period.
- Springstone Financial — Increased approval rates, patient-friendly plans, and accelerated enhancements for ease of use. Once qualified, patients may be eligible for an 18 to 24-month deferment period with interest-free financing.
- iCare Financial — Interest-free, comprehensive financing without checking your credit. Everyone that applies receives instant approval within 60 seconds, and you’ll be provided with a personalized payment plan that suits your needs.
Insurance & Payment Options
At Triad Cosmetic Dentistry, we accept most dental insurance options, and we’ll work with your provider to ensure you receive the most of your procedure. Make sure to ask us about coverage by giving us a call at 336-803-7570, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
For your convenience, we accept additional payment options including:
- Personal Checks
- Debit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Financing: CareCredit, LendingClub, Springstone Financial, iCare Financial
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you get dental work if you can’t afford it?
We also work with third-party financers including CareCredit, LendingClub, Springstone Financial, and iCare Financial. These options can help you ease the financial costs of your dental treatments. If you find yourself in a tough financial situation, please get in touch before your appointment and we can make proper arrangements for you.
Will I get estimates before my treatment?
If you have any questions about financing your dental treatments, contact our Archdale office by calling (336)-803-7570. One of our knowledgeable team members will be happy to assist you.
Get the Dental Care You Need
Our Triad dentists want all our patients to receive the care they need. That’s why we’ll personally work with you to make sure both your dental and financial needs are met.
If you have any questions about our payment options, simply contact our office at 336-803-7570 or fill out our contact form at the bottom of the page. The cost of dental care doesn’t have to get in the way of your oral health — schedule your free consultation today by filling out our simple contact form.