Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect during my first dental examination?
How do I choose the right dental implant provider?
- Check their qualifications. Your implant dentist should be certified by the American Dental Association (ADA) and actively pursuing further education to remain at the forefront of their field.
- Make sure that your insurance plan is accepted at the dental practice that you choose.
- Get recommendations from friends, family, and the doctors you trust.
- For your convenience, as well as peace of mind, choose a dental implant dentist that’s located near you. The dental implant process requires multiple appointments over the course of several months, so you don’t want to have to commute too far from home.
- Ensure you feel comfortable with not only the prospective dentist but with the entire dental staff. Visit the practice and talk with other team members to make sure you always receive the compassionate care you deserve.
Visit Triad Cosmetic Dentistry
Our team of talented doctors looks forward to giving you the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Meet the doctors in person and experience their warm, welcoming demeanor when you visit our Archdale dental office! Schedule your appointment by calling us at (336)-803-7570 or by filling out the contact form featured below.